I found this fabulous idea on www.cupcakeproject.com. I take no credit for this wonderful drink, but I wanted to share this since it is the perfect idea for a party. Enjoy!
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream Recipe
- 1 C light cream (I used heavy whipping cream, which made it even richer)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 C Irish whiskey (I used Jameson's)
- 1 t instant coffee
- 2 T Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using.
- Will keep for up to 2 months.